This conference offers hands-on experience optimizing mechanical ventilation for infants and children. Clinicians will participate in lectures and interactive clinical workshops focused on the skills necessary to optimize patient-ventilator interactions using the latest advances in conventional ventilation, high-frequency ventilation, and ventilator graphics analysis. Time will be allocated at the end of each presentation for open discussion with the audience.
- Activity type: Course
- ANCC: 21.25
- Attendance: 21.25
- JA Credit: 21.25
- Registration Opens: Wed, Mar 22 2017
- Registration Expires: Wed, Mar 21 2018
- Cost: $0.00
- Identify current guidelines to provide optimal lung protective ventilation for infants and children.
- Identify guidelines for the use of non-invasive ventilation in pediatrics.
- Identify strategies for the ideal monitoring of the pediatric patient with severe respiratory failure.