Advanced Imaging in the Islands 2017
Radiologists have the knowledge of the newest techniques and modalities that are being used. Radiologists would be up to date on techniques and procedures involved in diagnosing and treating disorders. Radiologists will leave our meeting with a new knowledge of the newest techniques and procedures being used in musculoskeletal imaging.
- Activity type: Course
- Attendance: 20.00
- JA Credit: 20.00
- Registration Opens: Thu, Feb 23 2017
- Registration Expires: Thu, Feb 22 2018
- Cost: $0.00
The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman, ML KY1-1209
- Discuss the newest imaging techniques and modalities being used to diagnose various abnormalities in the abdominal, musculoskeletal, neuro and cardiopulmonary systems.
- Describe techiques and procedures currently being used in neuroradiology and interventional radiology.
- Analyze new techniques and procedures in musculoskeletal imaging.