14th Annual Hampton Roads Oncology Educational Conference
November 2, 2013
For 14 years, New Developments in Oncology has offered a comprehensive view of advancements in treatments, techniques and technologies for
treating and managing cancer and blood diseases, as well as related symptoms. This year’s didactic program brings together the best regional and national oncology and hematology professionals for clinical discussions on progressive research, scientific experience and therapeutic triumphs.The audience will include Medical Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Pathologists, Internists, Internal Medicine Subspecialists, Family Practitioners, General Surgeons, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Nurses among other medical practitioners.
- Participants will be able to understand new data on duratin of endocrine therapy for breast cancer patients.
- Participants will be able to understand the importance of assessing patients' hereditary cancer risk and genetic counseling in cancer famillies.
- To understand current recommendations for the treatment of head and neck cancer and to identify gaps in the new knowledge and new developments in the treatment of head and neck cancer.
- To understand current recommendations for the treatment of prostate cancer and to identify gaps in the knowledge and new developments in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- To increase familiarity with the newest therapies for multiple myeloma, including pomalidomide and carfilzomib, and their role is in today's clinical care of myeloma patients.
Virginia Beach, VA
Virginia Beach, VA 23450
- 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.25 Attendance