2015 Masters of Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery
This course is designed to address recent innovations in endoscopic procedures for bariatric surgery, advanced revisional surgery, metabolic surgery, and the management of weight regain after bariatric surgery.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe approaches and technical issues in various bariatric surgery procedures
- Describe techniques for revision of gastric bypass, sleeve, and banding procedures
- Discuss options for patients experiencing weight regain after bariatric surgery
- Explain laparoscopic and endoscopic management techniques for correcting complications
- Identify new and advanced concepts used to treat obesity and metabolic disease.
- 14.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 14.50 Attendance