25th Annual Duke Beach Course
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS (NEW USERS ONLY):
- FIRST TIME USER?
Follow these three easy steps to create an account:
Step 1: Access the User Account registration page - or click "Join Now" in the upper right of this screen.
Step 2: Complete the online form. This information will be used on your certificates, so please be accurate and complete!
Step 3: Select "Create Account" at the bottom of the screen.
Please remember that you will need the username and password each time you visit the Duke CE Portal.
HOW TO RECIEVE CREDIT FOR THIS COURSE
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course 25th Annual Duke Beach Course 2015 in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- Click on Take Course at the bottom of the page
- You will be taken to a link to complete your evaluation
- Complete your evaluation, attest to your hours and download your certificate
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
Identify and discuss the latest modalities and techniques being used in the field of Diagnostic Radiology.
Discuss differential diagnosis of common disease processes as they are seen on radiologic images.
Demonstrate compliance with various governing agencies to sustain accreditation, licensing and board certification requirements.
- 24.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™