2021 DUKE TRANSPLANT ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER BOOTCAMP
The Duke Transplant Advanced Practice Provider Bootcamp is a meeting for NP’s and PA’s in the field of solid organ transplantation. This intensive educational program is designed to facilitate the APP’s role in the management of transplant patients. The event will provide updates on current protocols, introduce new and exciting topics in the transplant community, and discuss the projects that transplant APP's are involved in nation-wide. This virtual program is applicable to all individuals involved in the care of solid organ transplant recipients.
- List updates on current protocols.
- Describe new and exciting topics in the transplant community.
- Discuss the projects that transplant APP's are involved in nationwide.
- Report on abdominal, lung, and heart transplants.
- 7.25 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 7.25 ANCC
- 7.25 Attendance
- 7.25 JA Credit - AH
- 7.25 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™