2022 Fall Duke Trauma Lecture Series
September 16, 2022
- This program provides two 1-hour presentations sponsored by Duke University Hospital Trauma Center in a virtual format. The lecturers will present guidelines and evidence based findings regarding the assessment, care, stabilization, and managed care of critically ill or injured trauma patients. Attendees will learn how to implement best practice guidelines in their trauma care practice and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- Medical Students
- Educate learners therapies offered and treatment for rib fractures.
- Describe benefit to rib fixation and early pain management for patients with rib fractures.
- Dr. Lois Lee
- Dr. Elisabeth Tracy
- Jessica Baker
Committee member, Moderator
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 ANCC
- 2.00 Attendance
- 2.00 JA Credit - AH
- 2.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™