Advanced Topics in Neurology - Neurocritical Care
March 25, 2021
The Duke Department of Neurology Division of General Neurology are pleased to announce our fifth session of Advanced Topics in Neurology. The third installment of this series will be focused on Neurocritical Care.
- Review current concepts of acute management of intracerebral hemorrhage
- Recognize alternative etiologies for altered mental status
- Discuss the uses of neuroelectrophysiological studies in the assessment of critically ill patients
- Consider options for early recognition and management of intracranial hypertension.
Durham, NC 27710
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 ANCC
- 2.00 Attendance
- 2.00 JA Credit - AH