Duke Cancer Review Translating Discoveries: Bringing Personalized Medicine to the Bedside
The Duke Cancer Review 2018 will highlight key areas of multidisciplinary care for cancer management. It will provide a review of the most clinically relevant data presented at ASCO and other recent scientific meetings as well as highlighting the integration of multimodality treatemetn and advances in surgical approaces to cancer.
Medical Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Pathologists, Gastroenterologists, Urologists, Pulmonologists, Gynecologists, hematologists, Internists, Internal medicine subspecialists, Family Practitioners, General Surgeons, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and nurses among other medical practitioners.
- Discuss current guidelines for the diagnosis and management of common cancers in order to provide optimal care to oncology patients
- Identify the need for multidisciplinary approaches in the management of cancer
- Discuss emerging research and advances in the management of cancer
- Discuss advances in surgical techniques for the management of cancer
- Identify strategies to integrate palliative care into the management of malignant bowel obstruction
- 12.00 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 12.00 ANCC
- 12.00 Attendance