Duke Center for Brain and Spine Metastasis 2022 Colloquium
Sponsored by Duke Neurosurgery, this virtual series will feature keynote talks and discussions with over 50 internationally renowned leaders in the field of CNS metastasis. This multidisciplinary colloquium will cover topics on medical oncology, radiation oncology, palliative care, and neurosurgery, including case presentations and panel debates on emerging and pressing topics in the care of patients with brain and spine metastases.
- Fellows, Residents, & Medical Students
- Nurses Nurse & Practitioners
- Physicians & Physician Assistants
- Ensure that clinicians and researchers understand appropriate indications for targeted treatment of multiple metastases.
- Evaluate the technical issues and solutions employed in the targeted treatment of multiple metastases.
- Construct a multi-disciplinary approach to brain metastasis patients incorporating different treatment modalities and incorporating patient experience-centered perspective
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- JA Credit - AH
- 8.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 8.75 ANCC
- 8.75 Attendance
- 8.75 JA Credit - AH