Duke Debates: Controversies in the Management of Gastrointestinal Malignancies 2015
This activity is presented by the Department(s) of Duke Cancer Network and Duke University School of Medicine
Learn the most recent innovations in the treatment of gastroesophageal cancer, pancreatic cancer, neuroendocrine cancer and colorectal cancer. Discuss the technical aspects of challenging treatment with expert faculty.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
- Discuss multidisciplinary approaches for the management of gastroesophageal cancer
- Discuss multidisciplinary approaches to treatment of neuroendocrine cancers
- Discuss multidisciplinary approaches to treatment of localized and advanced pancreatic cancer
- Identify molecular testing strategies and approaches to treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer
- 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 7.00 Attendance