Duke Radiology in the Blue Ridge Mountains 2014
This course has been designed for the radiologist performing abdominal, cardiothoracic and musculoskeletal imaging. This course will include the most up to date techniques in each of these specialized imaging areas.
The physician should come away with improved knowledge of the latest techniques and protocols being employed.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS
(NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for the course, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link, http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
- Keep a record of the ID/password. If you register for CME credit you will need to complete the certification process using the Duke CME Portal.
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROLL IN A COURSE IN ETHOS:
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, 2nd Annual Duke Advanced Heart Failure Symposium, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- If you are a Non-MD, please choose the payment option below to receive your discount.
- Add to Cart and follow the check out process.
IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY REGISTERING, PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE DESK AT: 919.668.8916.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
- Discuss the newest imaging techniques and modalities being used to diagnose various abnormalities.
- Describe techniques and procedures currently being used in abdominal, cardiopulmonary, and musculoskeletal imaging.
- Analyze new techniques and procedures in abdominal , cardiothoracic, and musculoskeletal imaging.
- 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 20.00 Attendance