July 15, 2014 - Duke Tuesday in Urology [Webcast]
One of the greatest challenges of the practicing urologist is staying abreast of the many changes in the field. Offering presentations by Duke Faculty and nationally recognized guest lecturers, this course is designed to offer that update, as well as improve the knowledge base of urologists by addressing current issues and technologies in the practice of Urology.
- Identify the variety of new prostate cancer tests available, assess the differences between them, and apply them where appropriate in their clinical practices.
- Acknowledge the importance of radiation dose in prostate cancer.
- Describe the various ablative technologies for prostate cancer treatment.
- Define patient selection criteria for extirpative therapy of prostate cancer and define the safety and effectiveness and risk/benefit ration of radical prostatectomy.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 Attendance