Preceptorship in Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography - April 20th - 22nd, 2015
April 20, 2015 to April 22, 2015
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS
(NEW USERS ONLY):
- You are required to set up your profile in EthosCE to receive credit after attending an event. Click on the following link, http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- The Duke CE Portal will send a confirmation notice to your email address. Open this email message and click on the link in the email to confirm your profile set up.
- The confirmation link will take you back to the Duke CE Portal where you will enter and confirm the password that you set up.
- Once you enter the password, scroll to the top of the page to see the "GREEN BANNER" that reads "The changes have been saved"
- Keep a record of the ID/password. If you register for CME credit you will need to complete the certification process using the Duke CME Portal.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
- Perform a comprehensive intraoperative TEE exam. Identify and discuss existing guidelines
- Improve the understanding of the diagnostic capabilities of intraoperative echocardiography.
- Utilize information gained through a comprehensive TEE exam to actively participate in intraoperative surgical decision.
Duke North OR/Cardiac
Durham, NC 27710
- 27.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 27.00 Attendance