Preceptorship in Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography - December 14th - 16th, 2015
December 14, 2015 to December 16, 2015
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS
(NEW USERS ONLY):
- Click "Join Now" in the upper right of this screen.
- Complete the online form. This information will be used on your certificates, so please be accurate and complete!
- Select "Create Account" at the bottom of the screen.
Please remember that you will need the username and password each time you visit the Duke CE Portal.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Click "Take Course."
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
- Perform a comprehensive intraoperative TEE exam. Identify and discuss existing guidelines
- Improve the understanding of the diagnostic capabilities of intraoperative echocardiography.
- Utilize information gained through a comprehensive TEE exam to actively participate in intraoperative surgical decision.
Duke North OR/Cardiac
Durham, NC 27710
- 27.00 JA Credit