Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation in the Cardiac Surgery Patient
September 25, 2014
- Review and discuss new advances and evidence in cardiology practice (or other specialty as appropriate).
- Describe current guidelines, clinical research findings, their application and exclusions on the presented topic (structural heart disease, electrophysiology, interventional or general cardiology).
- Review and discuss technical aspects of cardiothoracic surgery.
- Present and discuss case studies, protocols, treatment and guidelines appropriate to cardiothoracic surgery practice.
Duke Heart Network Affiliate Sites
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance