Jump to content
- Three separate events; two live events with in-person/remote attendees and one On Demand event, with seven different one-hour sessions.
Registration – for the event in general
- DCoE will host the registration for the event on Adobe Connect.
- Invited participant registers; they will receive a link in the confirmation email message to the Duke LMS and directions for how to sign up for continuing education.
- This would be three separate events for continuing education purposes; we submitted three continuing education packages.
On Demand Event
- The On Demand event consists of seven prerecorded one-hour events.
- After registering for the On Demand event, they will receive a link in the confirmation email message for how to access and sign up for continuing education
- Invited participants may elect to listen/watch one or more events and get one certificate where they would attest to the number of credit hours they participated.
- To receive a certificate, the attendee would be required to complete a pretest and posttest for each hour session.
- One evaluation of the On Demand event is requested once the attendee determines or attests they have completed what they intend to complete of the On Demand sessions.
Live Conference Events with Remote Participants
- After registering for the main conference event, they will receive a link in the confirmation email message for how to access and sign up for continuing education.
- After the conclusion of the live conference event, all attendees (in-person or remote) would return to the Duke Medicine LMS and complete the continuing education process for the event.
- Completing the continuing education process after the event
- May include creating a profile in the Duke Medicine LMS
- May include signing up in the event they have not already signed up
- Complete the post event evaluation process, one form for each event.
- Print certificate
- There are three conference events, so a registered conference participant could get a maximum of three continuing education certificates, one per each event, provided they sign up for the event, complete the pretest/posttest if applicable and the event evaluation