13th Annual Advanced EMG & EMG-Guided Chemodenervation Workshop
This course is designed to introduce practicing electromyographers and those in training to advanced concepts and techniques in EMG, to ultrasonography of peripheral nerve and muscle, and to the use of EMG guidance in chemodenervation
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS
(NEW USERS ONLY):
- You are required to set up your profile in EthosCE to receive credit after attending an event. Click on the following link, http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- The Duke CE Portal will send a confirmation notice to your email address. Open this email message and click on the link in the email to confirm your profile set up.
- The confirmation link will take you back to the Duke CE Portal where you will enter and confirm the password that you set up.
- Once you enter the password, scroll to the top of the page to see the "GREEN BANNER" that reads "The changes have been saved"
- Keep a record of the ID/password. If you register for CME credit you will need to complete the certification process using the Duke CME Portal.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
Friday, March 6 - $450.00
9 credits for Friday only attendance
Saturday, March 7 - Sunday, March 8 - $575.00
14 credits for Saturday and Sunday only attendance
Both the Friday and Saturday/Sunday sessions - $775.00
23 credits for Friday - Sunday attendance