2014 The Pain Society of the Carolinas Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions
December 5-6, 2014 – The Pain Society of the Carolinas Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions, The Grove Park Inn, Asheville, North Carolina
The purpose of this program is to educate physicians and health care practitioners in evolving acute and chronic pain management and provide a forum for participants to gain valuable understanding in evidenced based techniques, treatments, and solutions for patients suffering from acute and/or chronic pain. The goal is to advance the subspecialty practice of pain management in North and South Carolina and its neighboring States.
- List, record and relate basic science, translational and clinical chronic pain research
- Identify, Express, and Apply options to manage chronic pain in patients.
- Relate, Describe, Discuss and Employ skills to identify potential addiction of opioids at the initiation of care with continual oversight during repeat visits to support and justify the appropriate use of opioids to manage pain.
- List, Express, Analyze, and Design an individualized chronic pain treatment plan for the pain patient.
- 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 15.50 Attendance