2017 Duke Radiology Review Course
A comprehensive radiology review designed for radiology residents and for practicing radiologists. The course will consist of comprehensive didactic review lectures of clinical radiology in addition to imaging physics, patient safety and other non-interpretive skills. Two sessions devoted to multiple choice question review for each radiologic subspecialty will also be offered.
- Activity type: Course
- Attendance: 53.39
- JA Credit: 53.39
- Registration Opens: Fri, Mar 10 2017
- Registration Expires: Fri, Mar 09 2018
- Cost: $0.00
Sheraton Imperial Hotel
4700 Emperor BlvdDurham, NC 27703
- Identify compliance with various governing agencies to sustain accreditation, licensing and board certification requirements.
- Identify and discuss the latest modalities and techniques being used in the field of Diagnostic Radiology.
- Discuss differential diagnoses of common disease processes as they are see on radiographic images.
Charles Maxfield, MD