2017 Masters of Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery
The purpose of this course is to enable participants to learn more about the most recent advances in minimally invasive bariatric surgery, discuss the technical aspects of the most challenging procedures with national and international experts and share difficult cases with knowledgeable and skilled faculty.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe approaches and technical issues in various bariatric surgery procedures
- Describe techniques for revision of gastric bypass, sleeve, and banding procedures
- Discuss options for patients experiencing weight regain after bariatric surgery
- Explain laparoscopic and endoscopic management techniques for correcting complications
- Identify new and advanced concepts used to treat obesity and metabolic disease.
- 14.75 Attendance
- 14.75 JA Credit - AH