7th International Symposium on Focal Therapy and Imaging in Prostate and Kidney Cancer
The Symposium builds on the confidence and enthusiasm for incorporating real-time imaging into the diagnostic and treatment strategy for prostate and kidney cancer and addresses all the key issues and latest developments in focal therapy, a minimally-invasive treatment that destroys the known area(s) of cancer while preserving a man's continence and potency.
This year’s meeting Special focus will be given on the Practicing Urologist and Urologic Trainees. World-class faculty will present hands-on "nuts & bolts" sessions to teach YOU the practical skills YOU will need for daily contemporary practice:
- How to perform TRUS?
- How to read prostate MRIs?
- How to do MR-TRUS targeted prostate biopsies?
- How to do in-office, ultrasound-guided kidney biopsies?
- “Live-surgery” demonstrations for more direct, interactive participation
- Explain knowledge regarding approaches & outcomes of new radiologic & technologic advances in treatment for localized prostate cancer.
- Describe the modern techniques for imaging & evaluate their relative merits in diagnosis and image-guided treatment of prostate cancer.
- Discuss knowledge regarding to current diagnostic & treatment options for SRMs (probe- ablation & AS) and diagnose & manage treatment failures.
- 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 15.00 Attendance