Duke Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine Update Course: Focus on Patient Management
Event Date: May 2, 2015
The 4th Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine Update Course will stress clinical advances and research developments impacting the way developmental and neurologic diseases are assessed and treated. There are several areas of focus in this year’s course. They include: Developmental Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurology for the General Pediatrician, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular Diseases, Sleep Disorders, and Autoimmune Neurology. The course will also describe how new discoveries and therapeutic advances have impacted the lives of children with a wide range of other neurological disorders.
$150 after March 31, 2015
Free registration for Residents and Students [automatically applied with proof of status]. Free registration based on need and available space (email Lindsay Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you need help in registering for the Symposium, please contact CME Helpdesk at 919-668-8916.
(1) Delineate the advancements and controversies in evaluation and management of various autoimmune diseases, neuromuscular disorders, and pediatric headaches.
(2) Describe the advancements and current controversies on the epilepsy surgery localization, updates on anti-epileptic drugs, and neuroimmune mechanisms.
(3) Discuss the updates, common yet interesting clinical presentations, and evolving guidelines that would help pediatricians in identification, evaluation and management of common pediatric neurological disorders in primary care practice.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate
- For assitance with PRINTING TRANSCRIPTS & CERTIFICATES: http://youtu.be/nGVhVYoXnMA
- 7.00 ANCC
- 7.00 Attendance
- 7.00 JA Credit