Southeast Pediatric Cardiology Society Annual Meeting [SPCS]
REGISTRATION AND FEE INFORMATION:
- For MD : $275
- For Non-MD/Trainees : $175
INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
To register for Southeast Pediatric Cardiology Society Annual Meeting you must set up a profile with a valid ID/Password on the Duke CME Portal.
If you do NOT have a profile for the Duke CME Portal.
- You will need to register with Duke CME Portal and establish an ID/password. This link will open in a separate browser window. Note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- To confirm your registration the Duke CME Portal will send a confirmation notice to your email address. Open this email message and click on the confirmation link.
- The confirmation link will return you to the Duke CME Portal where you may enter and confirm a password for that system. At this point you may close the Duke CME Portal browser window(s).
- Keep a record of the ID/password. If you register for CME credit you will need to complete the certification process using the Duke CME Portal.
- Now that you have a ID/Password for the Duke CME Portal (note that the registration/confirmation process does not log you in to the system), you may proceed to the following step.
If you already have a profile for the Duke CME EthosCE system:
- Login to the Duke CME EthosCE system. This link will open in a separate browser window. Once you have logged in, click "Add to Cart" and make payment to complete registration. Pricing for MD and Non MD will be automatically applied to the cart, based off your profile data.
If you need help in registering the Symposium, please contact Brandie Jones at 919-401-1200.
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email (email@example.com) or by fax (1-919-668-7114; attn: Eva Wethington). Registration cancellations received on or before August 4 will be fully refunded minus a processing fee of 5 percent. Cancellation requests submitted between August 5 and August 18 will receive a 50 percent refund minus a processing fee of 5 percent. Cancellation requests received on or after August 19 will not be refunded.
In the event that the program is cancelled or postponed, we will not be responsible for any travel costs or expenses, including cancellation/change penalties assessed by airlines, travel agencies, or hotels.
Online Registration is Closed. Onsite registration will be available.
- Identify the risks and benefits of surgical management strategies in children and adolescents with select congenital heart diseases.
- Identify the risks and benefits associated with screening tests in children and adolescents with the potential for serious arrhythmias.
- Identify the risks and benefits associated with intra- and post-operative care of children and adolescents with congenital heart disease.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
- 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 11.00 ANCC
- 11.00 Attendance