"Antimicrobial Stewardship: What can Front-Line Clinicians Do?" - 1/13/14
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS
(NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for the course, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link,http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
- Keep a record of the ID/password. If you register for CME credit you will need to complete the certification process using the Duke CME Portal.
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROLL IN A COURSE IN ETHOS:
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, Duke/DCION Community Medicine Hospitals CME, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- If you are a Non-MD, please choose the payment option below to receive your discount.
- Add to Cart and follow the check out process.
IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY REGISTERING, PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE DESK AT: 919.668.8916.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
1. Identify current guidelines in order to provide optimal care for patients
2. Describe current guidelines and their application and exclusion.
3. Review and discuss case studies or protocols as appropriate for the topic presented.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 Attendance