Clinical Science Day 2014
The School of Medicine’s Clinical Science Day 2014 will take place on November 8th, 2014. The School of Medicine’s fourth Clinical Science Day brings together faculty, staff, trainees, and students to celebrate clinical research and the vast and diverse array of activities taking place across our medical campus, and to encourage collaborations.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS
(NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for the course, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link, http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
- Keep a record of the ID/password. If you register for CME credit you will need to complete the certification process using the Duke CME Portal.
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROLL IN A COURSE IN ETHOS:
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course Clinical Science Day 2014, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY REGISTERING, PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE DESK AT: 919.668.8916.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate
1. Review overviews and examples of clinical research conducted at Duke and elsewhere.
2. Explore information about the clinical research processes and the resources available at Duke.
3. Identify opportunities for collaboration about healthcare providers and clinical researchers.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 Attendance