Comprehensive Review Course in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
This course is intended to provide the clinician with a functional understanding of the latest advances for evaluating and treating female pelvic floor disorders. The didactic sessions will provide attendees with an in-depth knowledge of pelvic organ prolapse, stress urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence and anatomy. Basic and advanced treatment options will be discussed by leading experts in the field.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS (NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for this course, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link,http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROLL IN A COURSE IN ETHOS:
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, Comprehensive Review Course in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- Click on Take Course at the bottom of the page to complete the registration process.
- Upon completion of registration, a confirmation email will be sent providing the course details.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
(1) Review essential concepts to prepare for the Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Board Examination
(2)Self-assess areas of strength and limited knowledge in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- 21.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 21.00 Attendance