An intensive review and update of musculoskeletal MR imaging techniques and procedures focusing on the knee, shoulder, spine, foot and ankle. The design and implementation of musculoskeletal imaging protocols will also be addressed in this comprehensive course designed for the practicing radiologist.
- Activity type: Course
- Attendance: 18.00
- JA Credit: 18.00
- Registration Opens: Thu, Feb 23 2017
- Registration Expires: Mon, Jan 22 2018
- Cost: $0.00
- Discuss the current musculoskeletal MR imaging procedures.
- Design and implement appropriate musculoskeletal imaging protocols.
- Apply the current advances in musculoskeletal imaging to diagnosing disease processes in the elbow, knee, wrist, shoulder, spine, hip, foot and ankle.