12th Annual Emily Berend Adult Reconstruction Symposium EBARS
April 8, 2022 to April 9, 2022
This symposium is an intensive and interactive two day program designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to practice and teach evidence-based care in Adult Reconstruction.
- Identify the techniques, benefits and risks associated with the different techniques and peri-operative management options in this patient population.
- Define the most commonly encountered complications associated with these procedures and most effective means of treatment.
- Gain an improved understanding of quality and value of care delivery for joint arthroplasty.
- Understand current health care policy issues that will affect orthopaedic surgeons.
- Learn the guidelines and indications for partial knee and total knee arthroplasty.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages associated with different fixation techniques and implant selection.
- Learn the current guidelines and indications for total hip arthroplasty.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages associated with different operative techniques, including different surgical approaches available to surgeons today.
- 10.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 10.50 ANCC
- 10.50 Attendance
- 1.05 IACET CEU
- 10.50 JA Credit - AH
- 10.50 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™