2022-2023 LEADERSHIP COLLEGE PROGRAM (Oct)
The Leadership College program offered by The Kanof Institute for Physician Leadership (KIPL) is a nationally renowned, year-long, project-based curriculum designed to foster leadership, communication, advocacy, and strategic leadership skills, and to build a network in the health care community to lead and impact healthcare.
- Medical Students
- Physician Assistants
1. Participants will be able to describe their potential role to as leaders to address challenges in health care and gain a broad understanding of current issues that impact health care in their local communities and in North Carolina.
2. Participants will explore advocacy from a broader perspective and discuss topics such as patient advocacy, regulatory affairs, and individual advocacy (diversity, equity, stress & burnout)
3. Participants will develop individual leadership confidence based on knowledge and understanding of individual leadership style and increased self-awareness.
4. Participants will be able to apply a systems-perspective of care and population/community health, including social determinants of health.
- Kristina Natt och Dag, Ph.D.
- Lawrence Greenblatt, MD
- Gerri Mattson, MD
- Ashley Rodriguez, JD
- Alan Skipper
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 11.00 Attendance
- 11.00 JA Credit - AH
- 11.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™