2022 Duke Ophthalmology Scientific Session
The Duke Ophthalmology Virtual Scientific Session is designed to train eye care professionals and ophthalmology trainees on the latest advances in the medical and surgical management of ophthalmology while enhancing patient care. The target audience is Duke Ophthalmology faculty and Community Eye Care Professionals, Fellows, Residents, Graduate Students, and Medical Students.
- Review and discuss the new medical and surgical management of Ophthalmic Patients.
- Identify new clinical advances in ophthalmology.
- Discuss the recent trends in ophthalmic research.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 5.00 Attendance
- 5.00 JA Credit - AH
- 5.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™