2022 Juvenile Dermatomyositis: Advances in Basic Research, Translational Studies, and Clinical Care
Speakers contributing to this symposium will present their current research activities as these pertain to the juvenile idiopathic inflammatory myopathies (JIIMs), most notably, juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM). Attendees will hear from experts in the field of JIIM and can use this information to help inform their research and clinical care.
- Inform attendees of recent developments in understanding JDM pathogenesis from studies that employ high-throughput technologies.
- Learn how results from these studies may inform diagnosis and prognosis, and impact treatment and outcomes.
- Highlight the importance of a multidisciplinary approach to care that focuses not only on the course of active disease but continues evaluation of mental and physical health in remission, as well as transition into adulthood.
- Appreciate the importance of interdisciplinary collaboration to address the challenges presented when investigating a rare disease.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 ANCC
- 3.00 Attendance
- 3.00 JA Credit - AH
- 3.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™