2022 LEADER Program
The LEADER program is an interactive 5-month series is designed for junior faculty who are leading a research group. It provides insight into leadership and team building as well as direction on how to develop and manage a scientific laboratory or research program, how to improve productivity, and how to harness creativity and innovation. It provides tools to use in navigating conflict with confidence. This program provides a unique opportunity to work with a diverse and multidisciplinary group of faculty and to network with other researchers from across the university.
• Develop skills to lead effective and successful scientific laboratories or research programs.
• Promote collaboration with peers, senior investigators, and research staff.
• Foster innovation and teamwork.
• Discover and develop leadership skills to increase personal and team productivity.
• Learn to manage conflict with confidence.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- 20.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 20.50 Attendance