The 22nd Annual Duke Debates: Controversies in the Management of Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
This annual event brings together experts in the field of Hematologic Malignancies to debate and discuss advances in the treatment for these cancers, novel treatment options, and debate current treatment paradigms. There is a mini session focusing on the management of immunotherapy and its use in solid tumors.
- Describe emerging data and recent advances in the management of both malignant and benign hematologic disease.
- Examine the use of immunotherapy in the management of solid tumors.
- Compare traditional and emerging treatment options in the management of hematologic disease.
- Examine the decision making strategies considered in the management of multiple myeloma including choosing the optimal induction regimen, the role of immunotherapy and the management of refractory disease.
- Discuss the role and economics of CAR-T in the cancer population.
Hotel Reservations Omni Grove Park Inn
290 Macon Avenue, Asheville, NC 28804 Hotel reservations: 1-800-843-6664
ref: Duke Debates 2022 Single or double occupancy: $329 Please add $40 for each third and fourth person sharing a room.
Check in: 4:00 p.m. | Check out: 11:00 a.m.
Please make hotel reservations by July 14, 2022.
- 12.00 ABIM MOC
- 12.00 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 12.00 ACPE - Pharmacy Technician
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 12.00 ANCC
- 12.00 Attendance
- 12.00 JA Credit - AH