33rd Annual Glaucoma Symposium (Enduring)
The annual glaucoma symposium is designed to update health care professionals on the latest advances in in medical and surgical management of glaucoma. Novel diagnostic and treatment modalities will be presented by the Duke Eye Center Glaucoma Faculty along with distinguished guest speakers.
- Discuss novel medical and surgical approaches to glaucoma management.
- Identify new clinical research and clinical care advances in patients with glaucoma.
- Discuss diagnostic methodologies.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 Attendance
- 4.00 JA Credit - AH
- 4.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™