35TH ANNUAL GLAUCOMA SYMPOSIUM
October 14, 2023
- The annual glaucoma symposium is designed to update health care professionals on the latest advances in the medical and surgical management of glaucoma. Novel diagnostic and treatment modalities will be presented by the Duke Eye Center Glaucoma Faculty along with distinguished guest speakers.
- Discuss novel medical and surgical approaches to glaucoma management.
- Identify new clinical research and clinical care advances in patients with glaucoma.
- Review and discuss diagnostic methodologies.
Durham, NC 27705
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 Attendance
- 6.00 JA Credit - AH
- 6.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™