Best Practices for Outpatient Management of Lipid Disorders
- Identify the range of statins that can be prescribed to treat hyperlipidemia.
- Know best practices for prescribing and adjusting statins and their various dose ranges.
- Feel more comfortable with circumstances that might make statin prescribing more challenging due to patient concerns, provider concerns, or confusion.
- Know how to initiate further work-up for difficult-to-treat patients with hyperlipidemia and who might be the best candidates for some of the newer and more expensive agents on the market.
- 0.75 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 ANCC
- 0.75 Attendance
- 0.75 JA Credit - AH
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™