BUILDING CLINICAL JUDGMENT AND DECISION-MAKING ACROSS THE DOMAINS: PREPARING ENTRY-LEVEL AND ADVANCED-LEVEL STUDENTS FOR PRACTICE
January 6, 2023
- A Virtual Clinical Education Intensive to highlight recent and ongoing studies, projects, and initiatives that address strategies for building clinical judgment and decision-making across American Association of Colleges of Nursing's New Essentials domains. Presentations will apply to educators of entry-level and/or advanced-level nursing students and align with one or more of the following: safety in the clinical setting; simulation/technology; transition to practice; and feedback and evaluation.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Integrate clinical judgment and decision-making.
- Develop students’ clinical judgment and decision-making through simulation.
- Support students’ transition to practice when clinical sites and experience are limited.
- Enhance the evaluation of student performance using the clinical judgment model.
- Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of clinical practice
Durham, NC 27705
- Angela Richard-Eaglin, DNP, FNP-BC, CNE, FAANP
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- IACET CEU
- JA Credit - AH
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 ANCC
- 4.00 Attendance
- 0.40 IACET CEU
- 4.00 JA Credit - AH
- 4.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™