Clinical Research Informatics
January 19, 2017
At the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Define the informatics industry and describe current trends.
- Define terminologies and ontologies used in health care.
- Describe what clinical research informatics is.
- Define what data elements are and how they are used, and describe important points about data governance.
- Define natural language processing and list tools that can be used.
- Describe standards relevant to clinical decision support and identify research on CDS projects.
FDA White Oak Campus & Hock Plaza
Silver Springs, MD
- 3.00 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 3.00 ANCC
- 3.00 JA Credit - AH