Duke Cancer Review: Innovation in Cancer Care, Improving Outcomes for All
Duke Cancer Network: DCN Event. The Duke Cancer Review 2022 will highlight key areas of multidisciplinary care for cancer management, providing a review of the most clinically relevant data presented at ASCO and other recent, standard-setting, professional scientific meetings. Emphasis will be placed on the integration of multi-modal approaches to cancer treatment, cancer care from a community perspective, and strategies for optimizing transitions in goals of care.
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Evaluate or introduce multidisciplinary advances in oncology care for genitourinary, gastrointestinal, breast, gynecologic, and thoracic cancers to improve patient outcomes.
- Identify multidisciplinary evidence-based oncologic treatment advances through case-based scenario discussions.
- Examine multidisciplinary approaches to the management of common cancers.
- ABIM MOC
- ACPE - Pharmacist
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- 11.50 ABIM MOC
- 11.50 ABS MOC
- 11.50 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 11.50 ANCC
- 11.50 Attendance
- 11.50 JA Credit - AH
- 11.50 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™