Duke-Hadassah Global Health Symposium 2017
This course is designed to increase awareness among US doctors about the role the Israeli Otolaryngology and medical community is playing in the delivery of healthcare to the Middle East. This course will also increase collaboration between Israeli and US doctors in the fields of Otolaryngology and medical technology.
This program is designed to meet the continuing educational needs of Otolaryngology surgeons and residents.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Understand the unique role Israeli hospitals are playing in the care of Syrians during the current war
• Discuss ways in which otolaryngologists are providing health care to underserved populations
• Describe unique needs of hearing impaired Palestinians
• Discuss state of the art in surgical simulation and disaster response
• Identify new and advanced ways for research collaboration between US and Israeli doctors
- 10.25 JA Credit - AH