DUKE TUESDAY IN UROLOGY- February 19, 2019
In support of improving patient care, Duke’s Division of Urology offers opportunities for education and professional development to the entire health care team through a variety of conferences and symposiums at Duke and around the world.
Duke Tuesday in Urology offers an opportunity to address current therapies, treatments, and technologies through didactic lectures, supplemented with video surgical presentations, interactive panel discussions, and case presentations presented by Duke Faculty as well as nationally recognized Guest Lecturers.
Physician PA NP Nurse Research Residents
• Examine and compare the medical evidence, research, and differences in the management of topics
• Analyze new technologies and therapies to provide the utmost, least invasive care to patients
• Evaluate and outline management options for the patient with various urologic conditions
2019 DUKE TUESDAY in UROLOGY CME Conference Registration Information
Duke University Medical Center Searle Conference Center
1:00 pm ‐ 5:30 pm
DUKE and VA Faculty and Staff are complimentary.
NON-DUKE Physicians and Healthcare Providers Registration information:
Registration Fee includes tuition, conference materials, and lunch.
There is a Registration Discount for those who register for all three 2019 conferences.
- Practicing Healthcare Provider, seeking CME credit, early three conference discount $ 300
- Practicing Healthcare Provider, seeking CME credit, registering for single conference $ 150
- Non‐practicing /retired Provider, seeking CME credit, early three conference discount $ 300
- Non‐practicing /retired Provider, seeking CME credit, registering for single conference $ 150
- Nurses, (non-Duke personnel), seeking credit, registering for individual conference $ 50
- Non‐practicing /retired Provider, seeking No CME Complimentary
Method of payment: all payments are in US dollars. Accepted payment methods are Credit Card or Check
2019 PAYING REGISTRANTS may register online and pay by credit card at https://events.duke.edu/tuesdays2019
Registrations with credit card payments may also be faxed to Duke Conference Services at 919‐660‐1769.
To register and pay by check complete the 2019 Duke Tuesday Registration Form and mail check and completed registration form to:
Duke University Conference & Event Services
Duke Tuesday in Urology
036 Bryan University Center
Box 90847 Durham, NC 27708-0847
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 ANCC
- 4.00 Attendance