Elevate: Rising to the top in Cancer Care 2022
The Duke Cancer Network plans, organizes and implements the DCN Retreat annually for DCN affiliates to gather together for learning, team building, and networking. Targeted to meet the needs of every member of the healthcare team - including nursing, medicine, pharmacy and administrative staff, the DCN Retreat is focused on education and training across professional borders, with the goal to ultimately improve the care of patients through teamwork and collaboration. Capturing learning gaps from the 2020 needs assessments, current trends in oncology, current events related to COVID-19 operations and our continuous interaction with DCN affiliates sites, the theme for the 2022 Retreat is Elevate: Rising to the Top in Cancer Care. We will pull this theme through topics related to clinical care, professional development, teamwork, self-care strategies and systems-based practice in a fun, interactive, and inspiring environment.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Nurses & Nurse Practitioners
- Physicians & Physician Assistants
- Discuss systems-based, professional practice, and team-based topics in cancer care.
- Examine the ability to use leadership skills and professional development strategies in the advancement of oncology practices and teams.
- Discuss key approaches to strengthen self-care strategies.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
- ACPE - Pharmacist
- JA Credit - AH
- 6.25 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.25 ANCC
- 6.25 Attendance
- 6.25 JA Credit - AH
- 6.25 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™