The Innovative Continuum of ObGyn Care - From Pediatric to Post-Menopausal Patients
September 13, 2022
- Learn more about the latest ob/gyn treatments for pediatric, adolescent and women's health patients at Duke Health
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Identify normal and abnormal findings on a prepubertal genital exam.
- Review the differential of the most common causes of prepubertal vaginal bleeding.
- Learn a simple approach to the initial evaluation of prepubertal vaginal bleeding.
- Describe urgent fertility preservation referral/consultation pathway and services that are available.
- Learn the logistics of ovarian tissue cryopreservation.
- Learn the new and upcoming changes in the field of fertility preservation.
- List contraindications to radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of uterine fibroids.
- Describe the pre-operative evaluation recommended for RFA.
- Kelly Acharya, MD
- Amy Broach, MD, MS
- Jennifer O. Howell, MD
- Leah McNally, MD
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Attendance
- 2.00 JA Credit - AH
- 2.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™