January 26, 2023 to June 5, 2023
- The LEADER Program is an interactive 6-month series designed for junior faculty who are leading a research group. It provides insight into leadership and team building as well as direction on how to develop and manage a scientific laboratory or research program, how to improve productivity, and how to harness creativity and innovation. It provides tools to use in navigating conflict with confidence. This program provides a unique opportunity to work with a diverse and multidisciplinary group of faculty and to network with other researchers from across the university.
- Nurse Practitioners
• Developing skills to lead effective and successful scientific laboratories or research programs. • Promote collaboration with peers, senior investigators, and research staff.
• Fostering innovation and teamwork.
• Discovering and develop leadership skills to increase personal and team productivity.
• Learning to manage conflict with confidence.
Durham, NC 27705
- Ann Brown
- Hile Rutledge
- Johnna Frierson
- Casey Thompson
- Cary Ward
- Mira Brancu
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- 20.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 20.50 ANCC
- 20.50 Attendance