May Core Day Conference 2022
The “Core Day Conference” is an every 3 month internal meeting (3 hour AM Conference) for our division of Pediatric Neurology & Developmental Medicine providers and Dr. Monica Lemmon will be leading discussion in May (5/23/2022). This Core Day Conference is both virtual (via Zoom) and in-person in a conference room.
- Physicians & Residents
- Nurses & Nurse Practitioners
- Engage around current issues in child neurology.
- Outline key concepts around how issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Intersect with the care of child neurology patients.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
- JA Credit - AH
- 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.50 Attendance
- 2.50 JA Credit - AH
- 2.50 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™