METABOLIC CART TESTING AND INTERPRETATION, AS PART OF THE DUKE ONLINE CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP
This rigorous and interactive online course is designed for practicing physicians, advanced practice providers, registered dieticians, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals who wish to advance their understanding of malnutrition in hospitalized, perioperative and critically ill patients. Participants will learn directly from world experts in nutrition.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Medical Students
- Nurse Practitioners
1) Discuss the incidence and importance of malnutrition in perioperative and critical care patients.
2) Describe the screening and assessment of malnutrition and the identification of patients at high nutrition risk.
3) Delineate evidence-based best practice for establishing nutrition in hospitalized patients.
4) Discuss optimal structure for a Clinical Nutrition Service.
- Paul Wischmeyer, MD, EDIC, FASPEN, FCCM
- Sundar Krishnan, MBBS
- Chi Hornick, MD, PhD, MPH
- Michelle McMoon, PA-C, PhD
- Laura Van Althuis, RDN, LDN
- Kristy Paley, MS, RD, LDN, CNSC
- Sara Bliss, PharmD, BCPS, BCNSP
- Nalatha Edwards, ARNP
- Carla Prado, PhD, RD
- ACPE - Pharmacist
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- IACET CEU
- JA Credit - AH
- 3.00 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 ANCC
- 3.00 Attendance
- 3.00 IACET CEU
- 3.00 JA Credit - AH
- 3.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™