MOCA Part IV Simulation - December 3, 2021
December 3, 2021
MOCA is part of a lifelong learning and self-assessment of anesthesiologist done through hi-fidelity simulation. We are part of the Simulation Education Network and have endorsement through the American Society of Anesthesiology to provide training that promotes learning through simulation and offers opportunity for quality improvement for individuals and their practice. Objectives that are specifically addressed include: 1.) management of significant hemodynamic instability 2.) management of significant hypoxemia from any cause, including difficult airway management 3.) principles and practice of teamwork and communication.
- Discuss key points in the management of common and uncommon anesthesia emergencies (ie severe hypotension or hypoxemia, difficult airway).
- Demonstrate teamwork and communication skills to enhance patient safety in a simulated environment.
- Identify 3 process improvement projects that can be implemented in their place of work.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 Attendance
- 6.00 JA Credit - AH
- 6.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™