NC Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology 2022 Annual Meeting
The North Carolina Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology Society is pleased to announce its 2022 Annual Meeting. The target audience for this meeting includes Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology physicians and extenders in private practice and in academic medicine, residents and fellows in training, physician assistants, and midlevel providers. This educational activity will update attendees on the latest medical knowledge available from medical literature, clinical experience and research, to keep practitioners on the forefront of new discoveries and their application to the practice of AAI for the benefit of their patients.
- Fellows, Residents, & Medical Students
- Discuss important advances in the treatment of allergy, asthma, and immunology.
- Recognize the importance of misinformation in creating barriers to care
- Identify ways that social media platforms promote the dissemination of misinformation
- Implement strategies to address misinformation at the bedside
- Assess the new developments in the pathophysiology of AD
- Utilize shared-decision making to design personalized treatment plans for AD
- Evaluate clinical trial data on the efficacy and safety of systemic treatments that target AD
The NCAAIS meeting will be held at the beautiful Beaufort Hotel in Beaufort, NC. Nestled on ten acres, the Beaufort Hotel offers the privacy of a resort-style setting on the banks of Taylor’s Creek with expansive waterviews. The boutique 133-room venue offers relaxing accommodations and friendly staff members that can introduce you to the unique sights and experiences in town. The hotel is minutes to Beaufort’s historic district, Crystal Coast beaches, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, Shackleford Banks, and the Rachel Carson Reserve. Be sure to reserve your room before April 29th to get our discounted rate of $209 plus taxes. Please contact the hotel directly at 252-723-3000 and reference the NCAAIS when making your reservation.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
- 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 7.50 Attendance