Neurology & Neurosurgery Update 2020
August 8, 2020 to August 13, 2020
This multi-day event will cover various topics in general and sub-specialty neurology, with featured talks from Neurosurgery on interventions available for patients with various neurologic problems.
- Provide education on diagnosis and management of neurological conditions seen in the outpatient arena including but not limited to Epilepsy, MS, Parkinson’s, Non-parkinsons movement disorders, alzheimers, lewy-body dementia, mild cognitive impairment, post-acute stroke care, concussions, headache disorders, neuromuscular disorders, and ALS.
- Provide education on treatment and management updates in acute/inpatient settings of neurological conditions including stroke, TBI, and other neurological diseases.
- Provide education on new interventional/surgical treatment options for patients with neurological disease
- 17.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 17.50 ANCC
- 17.50 Attendance
- 17.50 JA Credit - AH
- 17.50 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™